6.01.2010

Pet Peeve 4- Tanning

The pool is finally open! Though I didn't get to go to the beach this Memorial Day weekend as planned, I will be going the weekend after school lets out so I'm super excited. However, I'm going to be majorly pissed at all those people tanning at the beach. Grrrrr....

I don't get it. Why do people go to the beach just to tan? I guess it's fine if you wantto get a little sun after swimming or something, but people spend tons of money flying to exotic beaches and don't do anything but sleep and read magazines once they get there. Tanning isn't good for you, yet tons of people are still obsessed with getting tan. IT'S CALLED CANCER. Personally, I get really tan really quickly as it is, so I'm not about to expose myself to more cancer causing UV rays.

1 comment: