5.29.2010

Rompers

I don't care what anyone says. This summer's must have item is a ROMPER. I was a bit iffy on them last summer, but I officially decided at the beginning of the spring shopping season that I needed one. Unfortunately, after many unsuccessful trips to the fitting room and sad stares at my skinny little wallet, I have not managed to get one into my closet. I hope to find one soon so I can show everybody at school that it does look good. It's like a tomboy's dress...though I'm definitely not a tomboy I would look good with anything! Sandals, flip flops, sneakers, with a bikini, with a cardigan of tee...gahhhh just thinking about it makes me want to go get one RIGHT NOW. But first I need to earn some more money.

Liberty of London for Target-$17.99
I actually really like this though it looks really see-through. I like the print but the top is a bit weird; might make some people look fat. I really like this line for Target but I haven't found anything that fits me right yet.



Mossimo for Target- $19.99
I can't do strapless but this would look really good on some people. The cut makes your waist look smaller and you legs longer. There are some other pretty cute ones on the site...I really should go to Target and see if any of them fit me! 

abercrombie-$24.99
I tried this on in grey and I really really really wanted it but at the time it was too expensive (around $40). I like abercrombie because the kids stuff fits me much better. A lot of rompers made for juniors or women have the shorts part too long or too big so it makes me look shorter.

abercrombie- $24.89
I LOVE STRIPES <3 It's so hard to find good stripes though but this is really cute. Dammit I wish I had money.

abercrombie-$19.90
I like this one because it isn't strapless for once. Plus the beads on the neckline are very cute. 

BDG for Urban Outfitters- $48.00
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I NEED THIS. It's freaking gorgeous omgomgomgomgomgogmomg



Pins and Needles for Urban Outfitters- $38.00
Awww this is so cute too! How a love Urban Outfitters...

Thistle Pearl Rainbow Romper for Urban Outfitters- $68.00
I love this print and it goes along with the huge nude this spring. But look at that price...ridiculous.


Hawks by Geren Ford for Urban Outfitters- $78.00
You can't really see the print in this photo but you can once you zoom in on it on the site. I like it but not enough to pay so much for it! Geez Urban Outfitters is so stupid sometimes.

Silence and Noise for Urban Outfitters- $19.99
The cheapest romper I could find on Urban Outfitters and it's pretty cute :)

You might have noticed I mostly have solid colored rompers in blue and grey. There are tons out there in floral prints and bright colors, which isn't really my taste. However, plenty of people would probably love them, so keep you eye out!

1 comment: