2.02.2011

Houses

I find it quite surprising that a lot of people don't understand the characteristics of each Hogwarts House. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin all have defining characteristics that are important to the Sorting Hat, but we each have a bit of each house in us. Dumbledore himself said that he sometimes thought that students were sorted too early, and this is seen in many of the characters in which their House placement is a bit puzzling.

As your humble Harry Potter crazed blogger, I feel it is my pleasure and duty to educate you about the Houses at Hogwarts. Upon reading my upcoming posts, perhaps you can place yourself in your respective House, or better yet, ask someone else which House they think you belong in. The characteristics of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin encompass the virtues of all wizards and witches, and if you don't seem to possess any of these qualities, you aren't meant to be part of the magical world. Which is fine, I guess, but don't bother associating yourself with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment