2.23.2011

Self Conscious

Korean FOBs ruined it for the rest of us Asians. They hang out in their stupid little groups and speak Korean, even though I KNOW that they can speak perfect English to each other, and they cest each other all the time and won't be normal around non-Koreans. The two most annoying groups in school are the crew people, who just spend their time getting jacked and cesting, and the Koreans, who talk like everything is a question. And all the boys have extremely high pitched voices. It's not natural. Just because Asians supposedly have small dicks doesn't mean that they have to have girly voices.

And then, all the rest of the Asians get a bad rep for hanging out together, because it seems like we're like the FOBs, hanging out with other Asians and talking in Asian, when we're actually whitewashed people that happen to have chinky eyes. Now I feel self-conscious when I'm in a group of people with too many Asians, because I think other people are judging me as one of those stupids that only hang out with Asians. I wouldn't have this mindset if the Koreans hadn't ruined everything for me. I could hang out with three other Asian people and not feel weird about it, but NO not anymore.

I also think it's because I have some sort of paranoid, overanalytical social logic. I am constantly assuming that the people around me care about tiny little social details as much as I do. I'm an extremely judgmetal person, and just because I have a constant running monologue in my head, I think other people do too.Apparantly, it's just me. I'm pretty sure it's schizophrenia.

1 comment:

  1. well we don't have ANY asians...I am a minority of one viet in my WHOLE school...so at least you have FOBS...I know a fake FOB he has the accent but he was born in NY...lame

    ReplyDelete