5.07.2010

More Harry Potter Omegle FUN? I think yes :)

Apparently you guys really like it when I go on Omegle and express my love for Harry Potter to other people. I'm happy to entertain :) But seriously, go study for AP World History.


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: I GOT MY LETTER FROM HOGWARTS
Stranger: !!!!
Stranger: Mine hasn't come in yet D:
You: noooo
You: i wish we were going together
Stranger: Me as well ! Well maybe mine will still come . >.<
Stranger: What house do YOU wanna get into ?
You: look out the window! i see an owl
You: GRYFFINDOR BETCH
Stranger: :O :O
Stranger: I got it !!
You: NO WAY
Stranger: Hurray ! :D
Stranger: I am in !
You: ahhhh
Stranger: Wait what ??
Stranger: Nooo.
Stranger: We can't be friends .
You: how come??
Stranger: I am going to be put in slytherin.
You: sick bastard
You: AVADA KEDAVRA
Stranger: bitch . it bounced off of me and i got a scar .
Stranger: But I AM NOT DEAD :D
You: harry potter 2??
Stranger: Yessirry :D
You: i dont think so
Stranger: I am invincible .
You: its bc ur so FAT
You: HAHAHAHAHA PWNEDDD
Stranger: And I am hotter then any Harry Potter out there !
Stranger: Sectusempra !!! muahahha
You: im oozing kool aid
You: fail
Stranger: >.>
Stranger: Anyway, I must head out to diagon alley to purchase my school books . See you at Hogwarts . !
You: or at the train station!
You: platform 9.75
Stranger: Dont hit the wall!
You: thanks for being a fellow harry potter freak
Stranger: HEY ! We are not freaks . We are just really excited to learn magic :D
You: yes
You: i like the way you think
Stranger: Thank you ! Anyway , see you ! !!!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

**********

You: luna lovegood here
Stranger: hell no
Stranger: i am not harry potter
Stranger: what a coincidence
You: i was looking for ron actually
Stranger: hes into milfs
You: pardon?
Stranger: sorry to break it to you
You: im afraid i cant quite grasp your meaning
Stranger: me neither really
Stranger: can i ask you something
Stranger: ?
Stranger: where is the universe?
You: in my head

**********
Stranger: hey
You: i caught the snitch!
Stranger: i caught ur mom in bed.....with me

**********
Stranger: hi
You: i play quidditch yo
Stranger: shit is dis ron?
You: nope its cho from ravenclaw
Stranger: shit man cho
Stranger: hows you doing biatch?
You: I CAUGHT THE SNITCH
You: and i ditched harry
Stranger: good stuff maaan
Stranger: so which fella you knobbing these days?
You: cedric diggory duhh
Stranger: but that brother is dead liek
You: HE IS???
Stranger: voldemort zapped that nigga
Stranger: yuh
Stranger: yous been knobbing a dead bloke liek
You: OH NO
You: is harry still alive?
Stranger: yea but he's shagging ginny
You: darn
You: so who can i date now?
Stranger: hermoine
Stranger: herione
Stranger: hermione
Stranger: her
You: im a girl
Stranger: interracial lesbian
You: sorry no
Stranger: =[
Stranger: i wants lesbians!
You: hmm the only gay person in hogwarts is dumbledore
Stranger: i wonder if he's bummed snape
Stranger: or threatened to do so
You: but ur snape
Stranger: oh shi-
Stranger: D:
Stranger: gtg
Stranger: dumbledore
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

2 comments: