1.17.2011

Those Procrastinating Hypocrites

There should be a rule that the county has to decide on closings and delays by a certain time the night before. Those procrastinating dumbshits waited until 4:30 AM last time to post on the website that there would be a delay, and the night before, 99.9% of us were not typing on Word documents for school, but switching between Facebook and the FCPS homepage. It was an endless cycle of F5 and commenting on some status along the lines of "WTF FCPS" or making your own status along the lines of "WTF FCPS". So basically, the entire county is one procrastinating hot mess, and it's a vicious cycle that can't be stopped unless someone decides something at a proper time, say 9 PM.

Furthermore, all those people hoping for a snow day and another huge snowstorm are kidding themselves. Last year's storm was just a freak of nature, and it's not going to happen again this year, I'm pretty sure. If it did I might cry because I would once again be wearing my Snuggie 24/7 and shoveling my way down the street. Winter 2010 was a dark time for me. Anways...

F5
F5
F5
F5
F5

You have got to be freaking kidding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment