1.05.2011

Update On The Life

I spent the best four days ever at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida, and I came back with absolutely no inspiration to blog about it. It wasn't so much the butterbeer or the shops or Ollivander's; it was more the amazing atmosphere that was so electric I can't even describe it. As soon as I stepped into Hogsmeade, I felt as though I belonged. I guess that was the best part for me: the overwhelming feeling of happiness I got from just being in that little world.

All in all, winter break was pretty good. Though the last post of 2010 expressed some negative feelings toward this family vacation, let's disregard all that and concentrate on happy feelings. My whole family is psycho anyways, including me, so it's not like it's a huge surprise that we drove each other crazy.

I spent New Year's Eve at my cousin's house and played with my adorable nephew, Timothy! I LOVE HIM. He's so smart and knows so many words. LOOKIT.

Hearing about my life is pretty boring. I'm really just posting because I feel bad that I haven't posted at all in a really long time. It's pretty lame for the first post of 2011, but who cares? I hate New Year's. It's a dumb holiday. Why do people get drunk and make out to celebrate the passage of time? The whole resolutions thing is a total fail, and why do people feel the need to suddenly become awesome people in the dead of winter? If anything, the new year should start in September, when school starts. That is honestly when things seem the change and a new beginning commences. 

I was thinking about what will happen in 2011. 
  • Finish the most stressful year ever.
  • Take tons of stupid standardized tests so I can get into college. 
  • Stress myself out trying to make money for a trip I want to go on.
  • Stress myself out with college applications.
  • Possible get into college early-decision.
Holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment