6.02.2011

From Hollywood to Fairfax

Certain celebrities give me good vibes. I fall in love with their imagined personas that their agents create for them, but I am defenseless against the onslaught of media and glamour that is part of the celebrity world. Most specifically, I imagine many male celebrities as part of my life. There are forty year old women out there who still think they can still get with Jay Sean, and to be honest, I don't blame them if all they have is a beer-guzzling husband to get home to. So anyways, in no particular order except for my number 1 is really my number 1, the following is a list of Male and Lesbian Celebrities that Should be Part of Linh's Life.

Darren Criss-husband Think of the beautiful babies we would make. They would be like beautiful Wasian-Asian babies with silky hair and beautiful green eyes. Hopefully the girls wouldn't inherit those bushy eyebrows, though.
Simon Baker-father I am so in love with his character on The Mentalist, and he was just too adorable on Ellen. I'm pretty sure Ellen is the only person who can bring out the true personality of any celebrity. Anyways, Simon Baker would be like, the coolest father ever. He's good looking enough that it's impossible for him to make ugly babies, but not too good looking because I don't want my friends hitting on him even once he's a silver fox. 
Ellen-mother Just think about ALL THE FREE STUFF. I would get like, a country for my eighteenth birthday because the king of Madagascar loves Ellen so much. 
Robert Downey Jr.-uncle Whenever Simon Baker won't let me do something stupid and crazy and destructive, I can just call up Ironman. I have a weakness for quirky people (look at my choice for a husband) and Robert Downey Jr. still wears sneakers with suits to premiers even though he's like 50 million years old.
Matt Lanter-older brother It is not creepy to want a hot older brother. Hot brother=bring his hot friends. It's called benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment