10.28.2010

Drawing On Fruit Is My New Favorite Hobby


Guess my grade in math class. Clue: I did this during math class.
One day I'm going to go to Shoppers and write on all the bananas, making a person's day either really amazing or really weird. My dry humor is trying to come up with potential captions:
  • In about two days, I'm going to turn from jealous to Asian. Hahahahahaha get it? Green...jealous...yellow...asian. If you didn't get that right away I'm worried about your IQ.
  • BITCH you don't peel from this end!
  • Open me up and then please inform me of what the hell those little stringy things inside my are. Chromosomes?
  • Lo siento, pero no hablo ingles. Estoy de Mexico, un imigrante ilegal.

1 comment:

  1. This post reminds me of this:
    http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_layjh5dbMg1qc3wjlo1_400.png

    ReplyDelete