10.31.2010

When I Discuss the Weather, It's On a Whole New Level

Today I took a practice SAT with the autumn sunshine shining onto my geometry problems and the wind whistling away as I frantically scratched down an essay (which I got a 6 on btw, BETCH). Anyways, I was engaged in this perfectly amusing activity, but what I really wanted to do was go outside and dance around in the autumn wind like a hippie at a rave, on LSD. Only in a strictly non-narcotic way, and plentiful sunshine instead of neon lights.

Now that I'm writing this, I totally forget my purpose behind all this. I guess I could just talk about 5 random things that are going through my head right now:

  1. I wear the weirdest things when I study because I get really cold. The other day I was wearing a Snuggie in the front, a bathrobe in the back (which I tied over the Snuggie to keep it in place), socks under cable-knit knee socks, a cable-knit scarf, and sweatpants. The only reason why I wasn't wearing mittens was because I need to type.
  2. Glee: Halloween is just a chance for boys to dress like girls and for girls to dress like whores. So true.
  3. Bianca and I are going to go to a rave and observe completely nonintoxicated. We are going to watch everybody get drug happy and then laugh at how they don't realize their wild bash consists of three people in a brightly lit room.
  4. Did you know that Ke$ha is actually a genius? She got a full scholarship to college, a 1500 on the 1600 SAT, and some genius IQ. No she's just Taylor Swift on vodka...
  5. You know what I would really like right now? A laptop battery that lasts more than ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment