10.25.2010

The Sweatpants Movement

I realized junior year that getting dressed for school is so overrated. What's the point? You wear something nice, a couple people compliment you, your self esteem increases for about two seconds, and then you realize that though that tank top that shows off your boobs does a really great job at showing off your boobs, your boobs are flipping freezing and all you want is a hoodie.

Who do you think looks happier?
Exactly. There I am in my wonderful silk robe because its so comfortable, and there I am again, thinking "If I were wearing a silk robe right now, my life would be better." Girls don't dress for guys anyways, because guys look at your ass or your rack or your lack thereof. Okay, that's a bit of a pessimistic view, but guys don't say, OMG I LOVE HOW YOUR TOP MATCHES YOUR EYES. TULIP HEMS ARE SO IN RIGHT NOW. Girls don't remember the stuff they said they liked half the time anyways. Therefore, my argument stands. Wear sweatpants and stop trying because there is really no point. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Linh,

    Remember me? The guy that actually notices how you completement your skin tone with that shirt you wore on that day in Viet class.

    Just kidding I don't really care. I do care if you follow my blog or not though.

    http://esotericallyspeaking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I think I can stand separate from the others as Stand-in-Sassy-Gay-friend.

    ReplyDelete