11.16.2010

Blogger's Block

I have been absent from the blogging world for an entire ten days. My attempts at coming up with something clever have been unsuccessful. There were days that I found myself gazing at the White Screen of Blogger Death, aka the "New Post" template, blankly trying to come up with something to share to my readers. The past weekend, I read the seventh Harry Potter book again, which meant I was in such a blissful state, I couldn't settle on one thing to blog about. Therefore, I am simply filling up with this White Screen of Blogger Death with senseless ramblings from my topmost thoughts.

Today I thought a lot about the Harry Potter park. Judging from everybody's experiences, I seriously think I might die when I go there. I will enter the gates, be greeted by Hogsmeade and the castle of Hogwarts and realize that HOLY SHIT I'M HERE, and suffer from Harry Potter overload, and die. Seriously, I have this theory that it's going to be the best effing place in the entire world, and I will die of happiness. Harry Potter killed me. What a great way to die.

3 comments: