11.30.2010

Goodbye November

The end of November is bittersweet and means the following things:

  • The holiday season is ripe. Indulgence is all about and the excitement in the air is enticing. I LOVE CHRISTMAS...even though I'm Buddhist.
  • Autumn is gone :( Winter is the only season I hate. If we have another Snowmageddon like last year I'm going to go absolutely insane.
  • My motivation for dressing will further decrease because all I ever want to wear is my monkey bathrobe and my yellow sweatpants.
  • My hair will look amazing. It actually doesn't look much different, but I like the feeling of cold air on my hair...it makes me feel like I'm in a Pantene commercial.
  • I will reject social outings for "innings" in my bed because it's so warm and lovely. Speaking of which...

No comments:

Post a Comment