3.02.2011

The Most Unproductive Day Ever

Went to sleep at 8:30 PM last night and woke up in a state of panic at 6 AM the next morning. By the time I got home from school, I was ready to just throw shit to the wind and have it hit someone in the face, because I just decided that this particular Tuesday I wouldn't give a flying fuck.

3:00-Watched Pretty Little Liars. That Caleb has got quite the bod...and the cheekbones. I have a weakness for cheekbones.
4:00-6:00 Watched Friends while pretending to read my AP Biology textbook. I'm not sure why it took that long because it wasn't even that many episodes.
6:00-8:00 Read the Secret Life of Bees for AP Lang (PRODUCTIVITY BOOST) and watched Friends bloopers on my ipod. Life rocks.
8:00-11:30  actually have no idea what I did. I'm pretty sure I sat on my bed staring at the ceiling or something for more than three hours doing nothing and not even know it.
11:30-1:00 Showered and spend the rest of the time (up until now) watching Darren Criss videos on YouTube. HE IS SO ADORABLE AND HANDSOME AND AWESOME. Mugglenet asked him in an interview if he would try to put Harry Potter references in Glee. OMG if that happened, it would literally die of happiness.

I don't really care what you say. Those pink sunglasses are sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment