7.20.2010

works of art you can wear: Haute Couture 2010



I love looking at haute couture collections the best because there isn't a lot of distracting styling and accessories that distract from the focal point of the piece. Too many seasonal shows are about the current trends, and there has to be a more accessible point of view. However, I love these three collections I viewed on Tom and Lorenzo: Georges Chakra, Goerges Hobeika, and Valentino. I will post some of my favorite ones here. It's going to be a looongg post because I have nothing else to do at work and there are so many beautiful pieces!

Georges Chakra: very luxurious, Breakfast at Tiffany's silhouettes in jewel tones, classic asymmetrical draping, liquid gold and gems



Georges Hobeika: jewel tones, harder drapery, romantic details, white with rhinestones







Valentino: clean lines, layers of light fabrics, neutrals







No comments:

Post a Comment