7.31.2010

SO FRIGGIN BORED

Bored. That's about all I have to say, to be honest. Today is turning out to be a crapola of a day just like Thursday. Wanna hear about Thursday? I woke up early to go to the dentist. I love my dentist, but I hate going because it's really far away and I feel weird about people peering into my mouth. Then I got home and took a nap, then went to work. Work sucked because even though it stormed (normally a good thing), my manager made us scrub the bathrooms for three hours. AUGHHHHH. I then went to Kumon for the last time EVER!!! Viet school sucked. And then I got home and had a huge argument with my dad. Yay.

5 comments:

  1. Your so lucky that you don't have to do kumon...urghhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. مدرسة الفيتنامية هو أفضل

    ReplyDelete
  3. google says that means "school is the Vietnamese prefer". so im guessing that ur saying Viet school didnt suck. or something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He said "Vietnamese school is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks yousif. you can b my translator for my arabic friend here

    ReplyDelete