9.19.2010

16 Things for My Sweet 16

Just a little wish list...most of it unattainable. Besides world peace and such, the materialistic teenager in me has come out to play for a bit.

1. Ralph Lauren Wild has been one of my fragrance obsessions since it came out. I really want a signature scent, and I know a certain someone who's getting bored of it :) I'm not below castoffs, you know. I love hand me downs as much as new things, so I'm quite looking forward to probably getting this. I love this scent so much...fruity and fresh.
2. DKNY Delicious is my other fragrance obsession. I spritz this on every time I go to Ulta and wander the perfume aisles. I love the color and packaging of this...very clean lines and classic; just my taste.
3. Boyfriend cardigans are a wardrobe essential. It's really weird, I think the only part of me that grew this summer was my arms, because all the sleeves on my cardigans are way too short. I would love a coral colored one, a striped grey and green one, and/or and light tan one.
4. Sheer polka dot tights are inspired by Jazzabelle's Diary. That girl wears them soooo much but I do love them. I want to start wearing more tights and socks because I hate giving up my skirts and dresses for winter. The trouble is which shoes to wear with them. 


5. Prismacolor markers are really great for layering and sheer coloring. Unfortunately, these are reallyyy expensive :(
6. Vera Bradley wristlets are something every single high school girl owns, and for awhile I couldn't stand them. However, I realized how convenient they are, so I want one. My wallet is much too fat and hard to carry around, and this has a place to clip my keys onto.
7. Canon SLRs are the best out there in my personal opinion. I've always been a Canon junkie and I might treat myself to this toy once I get the money. I think I'll wait for the newest one since the Rebel is old by now.
8. A cell phone. I hate being devoid of a cell phone. My life sucks because of this.


9. A second piercing is something only my mother can get me, but I can't right now because I got a bad ear infection over the summer that hasn't completely healed yet. Hopefully she'll agree to a belated birthday present. Oh, and sorry about the image. Trust me, when I searched "double piercing" I came up with some gross stuff so I figured a picture of an ear would be enough.
10. Cute studs, specifically owls, are becoming an obsession. I rarely wear anything but my oversize pearl studs anymore, so I want another signature earring.
11. A chunky gold metal watch is something my dad hasn't bought yet, so it might have to wait until my next birthday. I take all the watches my dad gets bored of, and I really want him to get bored of this one. I love men's watches so much!
12. Lip stains are really fun. I only have one right now, Covergirl Lipstain in Everbloom Kiss and it's much fun to use. I'm having a little trouble deciding on another shade, so anybody with a good eye and 10 dollars can get me this.


13. ipod touch. I've run out of memory on my ipod nano, so I really want another one to adequately store my extensive music collection. The new one is too cool!
14. Brown leather riding boots look great with jeans, tights, skirts, and dresses. I've never had boots before...they usually don't fit me right or are too expensive. I'm so sad the ones I found at Marshall's were this ugly orange hue, because otherwise they were perfect.
15. A silver ring is something I want to wear everyday because it's so pretty and classic. I've never been much of a ring person either because my fingers are too small. However, I'm still searching for the perfect basic silver ring with enough twist to be unusual.
16. Eyelids. I grew an eyelid last week. But now it's gone. So I want it back.

2 comments:

  1. Nikon FTW.
    specially the new D7000... I'm looking at that one

    as for Canon... they're alright I guess....
    go for at least a T1i because anything lower is a little too weak, even for an amateur.

    would riding boots go with your polkda-dotted tights? i have no fashion sense so i'm asking you
    ipod-get a new macbook in the spring, they usu come with a free ipod (so hopefully they'll do that this year)
    i can't really figure out what to get you besides maybe those guidebooks you never got lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. my uncle has the nikond7000
    i suppose they could match it depends. the free ipods the macbook comes with dont have enough memory for me though...
    anyways, u dont have to get me anything. prep guides are fine lol

    ReplyDelete