9.30.2010

Legit Quidditch

I joined Quidditch Club at school. I don't think I was ever more blissfully happy in my entire life to be surrounded by fellow Harry Potter-obsessed fanfreaks. I walked into the room with the beautiful sound of the Harry Potter theme song playing over the stereo and I realized, this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. We took a quiz to see what House we get into. I'm really not sure what I got because it was a very ambiguous quiz, and a lot of the answers could've gone either way. I'm definitely not a Hufflepuff, though. Hopefully. Uhh...Blogger is telling me Hufflepuff isn't a word. I'm typing in Gryffindor now...holy crap the stupid red squiggly underline thing is appearing under GRYFFINDOR. Oh no. I think I might have to switch to wordpress or something. I remember the first time I had to type a paper for school (fourth grade), and I thought those red and green underlines were pretty. 

Anyways, Muggle Quidditch is legit. For our particular version of Quidditch, the Snitch will be a little yellow ball attached to someone's ass that the Seeker has to grab. What I really want is human Bludgers. Wouldn't it be awesome if the Beaters just pushed the little Bludgers into people? Ahem...me. 

Did I mention we're getting tee shirts? AND CAPES BETCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment