12.13.2010

5 Things I Find Myself Doing for No Reason...And Then End Up Wasting 15 Minutes

  1. I sit/stand on my memory foam pillow until it's flat and then I watch it rise up again. It's kind of like watching bread bake, but on fast forward.
  2. I draw designs on my blanket with my finger and then wipe it away with the palm of my hand. It's the type of blanket where if you go against the thread, it gets darker, so I hold this endless fascination with going back and forth across it.
  3. A lot of the time I will braid my hair, only to find I have no hair tie, but I'm too lazy to get up. So then I take the braid out and try to focus on what I was doing in the first place, but then I just start braiding the stupid hair again.
  4. I stare at my closet for long periods of time for no apparent reason. This is when a lot of my profound thinking occurs, as I ponder the amount of jackets I have versus the amount of camisoles.
  5. I am sure everybody does this. I spend a lot of time hanging upside down on my bed for awhile, then getting up to see how dizzy I am. It's a healthy alternative to being a pothead.

No comments:

Post a Comment