4.25.2010

"BRAKE!!"

My mother finally decided to let me start driving after having my permit for three weeks now. We went to the cemetery and she made me drive at 2 mph for about 2 hours until I stopped giving her mini-heart attacks every time I had to make a sharp turn. Driving was an experience all right...I was surprised at how little I had to press the gas pedal and how hard it is to keep the car off the grass. Maybe that means I'm a bad driver, but I'm still learning! I'm pretty sure I annoyed that one girl putting flowers on a grave because I passed her about 2383900 times while driving around those winding roads. I did try to go in reverse one time. That was in short, not a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe.,...you couldn't even keep it on the road! JEEZ linh....Im not going in the car when your driving

    ReplyDelete