4.22.2010

Springtime Mating

Contrary to popular belief, Valentine's Day is not the most depressing time of the year for singles. It's springtime. 

Like every other animal on the planet, humans feel the need to find a mate during the springtime and rub it in the faces of those who are alone and sad. I look around the hallway, and all I see is people holding hands and making out. You're happy, I get it. But stop showing it off. You are not a museum exhibit. 

I hate when single girls hold hands with each other. It's freaking confusing. I'm thinking in my head: Wait, is she gay? Nope all those people aren't. They're just so depressed about the fact that they don't have boyfriends that they pretend they're totally cool with it by holding hands with other girls. It's not cute, it's dumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment