4.29.2010

I have decided to drop out of high school to...

work at the WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER.



I never even realized that there are people who actually get to spend their entire day literally surrounded by Harry Potter amazingness and get paid for it. The park opens on June 18 but I have to wait until December to go. But...if my master plan works out I will be working as the girl who plays Cho by September. Instead of outlining Chapter 30, I have come up with the following plan of escape:



Now-end of school year: I will be continuing with this pointless and extremely stressful education and get my desired GPA, a 5 on the AP World History Exam, and spend my spare time rereading and heavily annotating all the Harry Potter books. I need to be smart, because after all, Cho is a Ravenclaw and everybody knows Ravenclaws are the brainiacs.

June: Screw jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities. I will not be going to the beach or the pool because everybody at Hogwarts is deathly pale due to their endless hours of making Polyjuice Potion. I will also practice writing with a quill.

July: Cho is the Seeker of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, so I'm going to need to practice my vision skills. Since I am too broke for even a Nimbus 2000, I'm going to have to settle for a broomstick and a penny painted green that I can hide in the grass and try to find with my sharp eyes.

August: Time to head for Florida. I will write a kick-ass essay about how great Harry Potter is (which it is) and get the job as Cho.

September-end of time: I will spend my days living my dream. Unless that letter from Hogwarts really does come someday...I'm still hoping.

5 comments:

  1. noooo linhski!!! u were supposed to be my pool buddy this summer!!! other than that, i approve :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh...then who am i gonna go to the pool with?! XP u cant just go and wear spf 9000 sunscreen and sit under an umbrella the whole time? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. July's quiditch tips credited to shelly....

    ReplyDelete