4.12.2010

Some of my favorite blogs and sites

I'm pretty much obsessed with blogs because there are so many great ones out there! My favorite ones are beauty blogs because they aren't just rants about random things which is pretty much what this blog is about. (Probably the reason why no one reads this thing.) Anyways, a list of some of my favorite blogs and sites, and don't expect me to post the URL because I'm too lazy and I should start doing my study guide for history. So just google it or if you don't care, don't.

MichellePhan
xteeener
ProjectRungay
whatclaudiawore
faabric
shine

Sorry for the short post but I'm ubermultitasking right now. More later hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. I read this! well actually i just started because I want to procrastinate on writing my paper. YAY

    ReplyDelete