4.28.2010

Pet Peeve 2- Adjusting Your Junk

By junk, you all know what I mean. We all agree that it's gross, but guys do it all the time. I will be sitting in class and then I realize a fraction of the boys absentmindedly scratching, rearranging, or doing some other gross thing with their man hardware. You don't see girls adjusting their boobs all the time, so what's so inconvenient male organs that they have to be constantly adjusted? If, it's itchy, at least scratch it discreetly. I mean, it's like scratching your butt. You would never do that walking down the hall, but guys find it okay to scratch their area in the middle of conversations and as they walk. It's not proof that you have a large...anything. It's proof that you need to see a doctor because you obviously have some sort of infection down there.

If you're wondering why you aren't getting laid, it's because girls aren't attracted to itchy guys. So stop it.

7 comments:

  1. AHEM, women adjust their dresses. I see girls walking down the hall and in the middle of conversations pull up to get "comfortable". Maybe they're lactating? I really don't know, but i bet they get the same urges as us men, just higher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA rofl copter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've never seen girls adjust their junk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All right guys, I have no idea what kind of world you live in, but I have never seen a girl adjust her junk. Ever. Guys, however, do it as if it's breathing. GO INTO THE BATHROOM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl's junks from upstate are adjusted constantly when they wears strapless dresses. Don't tell me you haven't done the pull up.

    ReplyDelete