4.05.2010

New blog!

So I started a blog over the summer awhile ago, but it was a fail because there is absolutely nothing to blog about in the middle of summer besides movies and what color I painted my toenails. This new form of procrastination should be much more productive than Facebook and Tetris. The name refers to Harry Potter, of course, and whoever did not know that should go poop in a bowl. Or die. I am perfectly content to dedicate this entire blog to the discussion, dissection, and overall obsessing about Harry Potter and also talking about how much TWILIGHT SUCKS, but I don't think this blog would get much popularity from my peers. However, talking about Harry Potter should be expected about once a week. Anyways, I'm supposed to be writing a paper on A Tale of Two Cities now, so goodbye for now!

1 comment: